Orlando’s busy intersections just got a whole lot more - well, big brother-ish. Ten new cameras have been installed and are being used to catch red light runners. Our map shows the location of seven of them. Take note of their locations - they seem to be very popular intersections.
How do they work? Well, according to Central Florida News 13, “the cameras snap pictures of any car that runs the light. After being reviewed by code enforcement, a ticket will be sent by mail.”
This map is interactive, so you can scroll around it and zoom in or out of it. I’ve marked the seven intersections with a blue pin.
Here’s the list of intersections according to CF13
- Conroy Road and Vineland Road
- Turkey Lake Road and Wallace Road
- Westmoreland Drive and South Street
- Magnolia Avenue and Concord Street
- Kaley Street and Division Avenue
- Michigan Street and Dixie Bell Drive
- Lee Vista Boulevard and Goldenrod Road
Have you received a ticket from any other Orlando intersection? Tell us about it in the comments.