Home of the $250 Listing
Ekday Realty is the home of the $250 listing! The Orlando real estate market is in pretty bad shape, and we’re doing our part to help sellers sell their homes without paying a commission.
We will list your home on the Mid-Florida MLS for $250, and no commission to us. The MLS is where agents go to find homes for their clients, so you’ll be harnessing the power of tens of thousands of agents searching homes for even more clients. Your home will also be listed on Realtor.com, which is the most-visited public real estate search site on the internet. We have paid to have our listings “Enhanced,” so you’ll have more pictures and information with your listing, and your listing will appear higher in searches. We also add your home to our Orlando Listings page, which receives roughly 200 page views a day.
Orlando - Our Town
Orlando is the name you know, but Central Florida’s communities have personalities all their own. It’s urband and rural, wealthy and middle class, bustling and laid back, traditional and edgy, conservative and liberal, sophisticated and naive. But for all their contradictions, the Central Florida communities known collectively as Orlando are unmistakably family-friendly and unabashedly welcoming to newcomers. Despite its outsized international profile, Orlando proper is, in fact, a medium-sized municipality of fewer than 200,000 people.
The Orlando metropolitan statistical area, however, encompasses 1.7 million people throughout Orange, Seminole, Osceola and Lake counties. Like the region’s best-known city, the dozens of communities encompassing the metro area boast charms all their own.
Company / Product News
- Downtown Orlando - Photo Tour14.09
- VA closes on 65 acres in Lake Nona for medical center12.09
- Orlando’s Favorite Interstate Gets Ambiguous10.09
- Orlando Real Estate Expensive? Not Compared to Our Friends Out West9.09
- Orlando Turns on 10 Red Light Cams2.09
- Orlando Real Estate Feeling the Effects of the Twin Storms?1.09
- Blue Lights on Orlando Traffic Lights - Mystery Solved24.08
- Orlando Real Estate Not all That’s Suffering21.08
- Free Immunizations In Orlando3.08
- Oh No They Didn’t! Disney Raising Ticket Prices Tomorrow2.08